Pre-order: Video Bundle Course: Wafer Paper Master Class (A bundle of “Wafer paper Realistic Flowers” & ” Wafer Paper Creative Textures”)
What you get
- 12 full HD video lessons of more than 4 class hours
- Can be accessed from everywhere on all devices
- Very detailed instructions in close-ups on how to condition wafer paper without using alcohol, very simple but effective to turn wafer paper into a silky smooth, whiter & very pliable for realistic flowers and all kinds of cake textures you can think of!
- Full detail material worksheet
- Quick responses from the instructor.
- Continuous support to resolve any single technical issue arising
World-renowned cake artist & instructor, Jessica MV has her own method of treating wafer paper to turn it from a fragile, hard-to-use flower medium into something so different: very pliable, soft, smooth & super white; which totally change the nature of what wafer paper appears to be & make it become an interesting medium for realistic, fluffy & soft-looking flowers. You will learn how to make an open peony, a classic rose, hydrangeas & winter blackberry leaves with all flower techniques you can use on a flower paste from basic to intermediate: from coloring/painting to veining, texturing , shaping & dusting.
Also, Jessica MV will guide you through 3-tier cake designs with tons of techniques using everything wafer paper from various ruffle styles, rosettes, drapes, braids, vintage textures to sophisticated bow types.
You will find yourselves totally change your viewpoint on wafer paper!
- Lessons 12
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 18
- Assessments Yes
Session 1: Wafer Paper Creative Textures
- Lesson 1: Introduction about wafer paper, making glue for wafer paper decorations, conditioning wafer paper
- Lesson 2: Ruffle styles & braids: textured classic ruffles, shabby ruffles, braids
- Lesson 3: More ruffle designs: Rosettes &fashion-inspired ruffles; tattered ruffles
- Lesson 4: Vintage textures: stamping, mixed media texture effect & torn on-fire effect
- Lesson 5: More rosettes & drapes
- Lesson 6: Bows: Metallic Classic bow & Infinity 2-tone bow
Session 2: Wafer Paper Realistic Flowers
- Lesson 1: Making an open peony (Part 1): the center & the outer layers-cutting, conditioning, veining & shaping the petal.
- Lesson 2: Making an open peony (Part 2): Assembling, highlighting the flower & dusting the calyx
- Lesson 3: Making a classic rose (Part 1): 4 layers of petals, cutting, painting &conditioning, veining, shaping the petals
- Lesson 4: Making a classic rose (Part 2): Making rose calyx, dusting the flower & calyx
- Lesson 5: Making hydreangeas: the center, painting &conditioning, veining &shaping the flower; dusting, assembling &bunching
- Lesson 6: Making winter blackberry leaves: cutting, wiring; conditioning, veining & shaping; dusting & assembling.