Pre-order: Wafer Paper Realistic Flowers
What you get
- 7 full HD video lessons of more than 2 class hours
- Can be accessed from everywhere on all devices
- Very detailed instructions in close-ups on how to condition wafer paper without using alcohol, very simple but effective to turn wafer paper into a silky smooth, whiter & very pliable for realistic flowers
- Full detail material worksheet
- Quick responses from the instructor.
- Continuous support to resolve any single technical issue arising
World-renowned cake artist & instructor, Jessica MV has her own method of treating wafer paper to turn it from a fragile, hard-to-use flower medium into something so different: very pliable, soft, smooth & super white; which totally change the nature of what wafer paper appears to be & make it become an interesting medium for realistic, fluffy & soft-looking flowers. You will learn how to make an open peony, a classic rose, hydrangeas & winter blackberry leaves with all flower techniques you can use on a flower paste from basic to intermediate: from coloring/painting to veining, texturing , shaping & dusting. You will find yourselves totally change your viewpoint on wafer paper!
- Lessons 7
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 17
- Assessments Yes
- Lesson 1: Introduction about wafer paper, making glue for wafer paper flowers & conditioning wafer paper
- Lesson 2: Making an open peony: the center & the outer layers-cutting, conditioning, veining & shaping the petal.
- Lesson 3: Making an open peony (continued): Assembling, highlighting the flower & dusting the calyx.
- Lesson 4: Making a classic rose: 4 layers of petals, cutting, painting &conditioning, veining, shaping the petals
- Lesson 5: Making a classic rose (continued): Making rose calyx, dusting the flower & calyx
- Lesson 6: Making hydreangeas: the center, painting &conditioning, veining &shaping the flower; dusting, assembling &bunching
- Lesson 7: Making winter blackberry leaves: cutting, wiring; conditioning, veining & shaping; dusting & assembling