Information We Collect
We collect various types of information in connection with the website, including:
- Information you provide directly to us;
- Information we collect about your use of our website
Use and Sharing of Information
We use the information we collect to, among other things:
- Provide the services you request;
- Understand the way you use the website so that we can improve your experience;
We may share your information with:
- Service providers – companies that provide services for or on behalf of Cakejess.com
- Law enforcement – when we are required to do so or to protect cakejess.com and its users.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Information you provide directly
Some Services enable you to give us information directly. For example:
- A number of our Services enable users to create accounts or profiles. In connection with these Services, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself to set up the account or profile. For example, you can submit certain information about yourself, such as your name and email address, when you create an account on cakejess.com
- If you purchase a course from us, we may ask for your name, contact information, shipping and billing address(es), and credit card information in order to process your order.
Information about your use of the Services
In addition to the information you provide, we may collect information about your use of our Services through software on your device and other means. For example, we may collect:
- Device information– such as your operating system versions, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you came from and go to and the parts of the Website you visit and the device you use to access the website.
- Log information – such as the time and duration of your use of the Service, search query terms you enter through the Services, and any information stored in cookies that we have set on your device.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use information we collect for the following purposes:
- to register you or your device for a Service;
- to provide a Service or feature you request;
- to provide customized content and provide personalized services based on your past activities on our Services;
- to give out promotions, as permitted by law; and otherwise with your consent.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We will not disclose your information to third parties for their own independent marketing or business purposes without your consent. However, we may disclose your information to the following entities:
- Service providers. We also may disclose your information to companies that provide services for or on behalf of us, such as companies that help us with payment gateways on our behalf. These entities are limited in their ability to use your information for purposes other than providing services for us.
- Other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties:
- to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process (such as a search warrant or other court order);
- to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services; and
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cake Jess, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, or customers.
WHAT DO WE DO TO KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
We have put in place reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.