What you get
1. 43 full HD video lessons of more than 20 class hours.
2. Can be accessed from everywhere on all devices.
3. Very detailed instructions in close-ups on how to make gum paste, modelling chocolate, modelling paste & how to condition wafer paper and methods of creating various textures for mordern wedding cake designs or creative textures on novelty cakes such as rock textures, crackled leaves & mosaic art, crackled ruffles, ruffles, bows, mixed media textures… and sculpture techniques on show stopping wedding cakes.
4. Full detail material worksheets.
5. Quick responses from the instructor.
6. Continuous support to resolve any single technical issue arising.
World-renowned cake artist & instructor, Jessica MV will share with you her beautiful texture techniques using the most common sugar mediums: gum paste, modelling chocolate, wafer paper. You will recognise how versatile each medium is with a lot of artistic texturers.
- Lessons 43
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 257
- Assessments Yes
Modelling chocolate, gum paste & wedding cakes
Wafer Paper Creative Textures
- Lesson 1: Introduction about wafer paper: Making wafer paper glue & conditioning wafer paper
- Lesson 2: Classic Elegant Ruffles & Tattered Ruffles
- Lesson 3: Shabby Ruffles & Braids
- Lesson 4: Rosettes & Inspired Ruffles
- Lesson 5: Wafer paper Vintage textures
- Lesson 6: More Rosettes
- Lesson 7: Classic Metallic Bow & Drapes
- Lesson 8: Infinity Two-tone Bow
Modified Gum Paste Module 1: Artistic Textures
Modified Gum Paste Module 2: Wedding Cake Flower Sculpture Art
- Lesson 1: Making gum paste
- Lesson 2: Summary of important tips in making gum paste
- Lesson 3: Sculpting chrysanthemum flowers
- Lesson 4: Sculpting chrysanthemum branches & leaves
- Lesson 5: Sculpting tropical buds & leaves
- Lesson 6: Sculpting tropical flowers
- Lesson 7: Making lichens & finishing off the mid tier
- Lesson 8: Sculpting thistle flowers & calyx
- Lesson 9: Making thistle leaves & finishing off the bottom tier
Luxurious gemstone textures with modified modelling chocolate
- Lesson 1: Making the modelling paste ( the modified modelling chocolate)
- Lesson 2: A checklist of successful tips in making the paste
- Lesson 3: A seamless multicolor layering: Tinting & blending the paste
- Lesson 4: Creating malachite stone textures & malachite stone topper
- Lesson 5: Fault line effect
- Lesson 6: Making a macrames dream catcher