What you get
- 09 full HD video lessons of more than 4 class hours.
- Can be accessed from everywhere on all devices.
- Very detailed instructions in close-ups on how to make the well-known fluffy heaven-in-your mouth cotton cheesecakes in 2 most wanted but difficult -to- make flavors in CakeJess menu: chocolate & matcha especially in large batches to sell using most economical, time-saving & hand-saving methods that you can’t find anywhere even on YouTube where there are tons of free tutorials on making this secretive cake.
- Full detail material worksheets.
- Quick responses from the instructor.
- Continuous support to resolve any single technical issue arising
You might be familiar with a Jessica as a cake decorating & sugar flower instructor. You might not know she has a successful bake shop in her home country where she specializes in Japanese Cotton Cheesecakes with a long list of most unique & delicate flavours. This will be the first time ever she shares her secrets in baking the artisan Japanese cheesecakes in large batches with the fastest & most effective method for effective production. This course will be definitely for you if you want to add this world-famous type of cake to your menu either as a big bakery or a home-based cake seller.
Jessica will guide you through:
1. The most time-saving & hand-saving methods of preparing cheese batters without much manual work.
2. Making the sturdiest egg white meringue which assures beautifully- baked cakes with softly melting-in-the-mouth flavours in 2 of her most popular but hardest-to-create flavors: chocolate and matcha.
3. Setting up the temperature on a commercial oven to create strong-structured jiggly cotton cheesecakes with beautiful domes in shortest time.
4. All the secret tips in the key methods for 100-percent successful making of this tricky cake as well as important notes in selecting materials.
Happy baking with Jessica!
- Lessons 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 944
- Assessments Yes
- Lesson 1 – Advanced JCC-tools & equipments
- Lesson 2 – Advanced JCC – General ingredients
- Lesson 3 – Preparing Ingredients for Chocolate JCC
- Lesson 4 – Making Chocolate JCC batter
- Lesson 5 – Baking & Packing Chocolate JCC
- Lesson 6 – Preparing Matcha JCC ingredients
- Lesson 7 – Making matcha JCC batter
- Lesson 8 – Baking & Packing Matcha JCC
- Lesson 9 – Summary of Important Tips
- Course materials