What you get
- 7 full HD video lessons of more than 2 class hours
- Can be accessed from everywhere on all devices
- Very detailed instructions in close-ups on how to condition wafer paper without using alcohol, very simple but effective to turn wafer paper into a silky smooth, whiter & very pliable for realistic flowers
- Full detail material worksheet
- Quick responses from the instructor.
- Continuous support to resolve any single technical issue arising
World-renowned cake artist & instructor, Jessica MV has her own method of treating wafer paper to turn it from a fragile, hard-to-use flower medium into something so different: very pliable, soft, smooth & super white; which totally change the nature of what wafer paper appears to be & make it become an interesting medium for realistic, fluffy & soft-looking flowers. You will learn how to make an open peony, a classic rose, hydrangeas & winter blackberry leaves with all flower techniques you can use on a flower paste from basic to intermediate: from coloring/painting to veining, texturing , shaping & dusting. You will find yourselves totally change your viewpoint on wafer paper!
- Lessons 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1919
- Assessments Yes
- Lesson 1: Introduction about wafer paper: Making wafer paper glue & conditioning wafer paper
- Lesson 2: Making an open Peony (Part 1) : the stamen center & the outer layers
- Lesson 3: Making an open peony (Part 2): Assembling & highlighting the flower & making the calyx.
- Lesson 4: Making a classic rose (Part 1) : Making the bud & 5 layers of petals
- Lesson 5: Making a classic rose (Part 2): Making rose calyx, dusting the flower & calyx
- Lesson 6: Making hydreangeas: Making, dusting & assembling the center & petals
- Lesson 7: Making winter blackberry leaves
- Course materials
Hi Jessica I'm not getting the template at all. Please guide where I can download them thanks in advance.
wafer paper flower
Hi Jess, thanks for your course. I'm very impressive. would you mind sharing what brand of flower mould you used? thank you.