What you get
- 7 full HD video lessons of more than 2 class hours
- Can be accessed from everywhere on all devices
- Very detailed instructions in close-ups on how to condition wafer paper without using alcohol, very simple but effective to turn wafer paper into a silky smooth, whiter & very pliable for realistic flowers
- Full detail material worksheet
- Quick responses from the instructor.
- Continuous support to resolve any single technical issue arising
World-renowned cake artist & instructor, Jessica MV has her own method of treating wafer paper to turn it from a fragile, hard-to-use flower medium into something so different: very pliable, soft, smooth & super white; which totally change the nature of what wafer paper appears to be & make it become an interesting medium for realistic, fluffy & soft-looking flowers. You will learn how to make an open peony, a classic rose, hydrangeas & winter blackberry leaves with all flower techniques you can use on a flower paste from basic to intermediate: from coloring/painting to veining, texturing , shaping & dusting. You will find yourselves totally change your viewpoint on wafer paper!
- Lessons 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2237
- Assessments Yes