What you get
- 26 full HD video lessons of more than 4 class hours.
- Can be accessed from everywhere on all devices.
- Very detailed instructions in close-ups on how to make the well-known fluffy heaven-in-your mouth cotton cheesecakes in 5 of the most wanted flavors in CakeJess menu: traditional, passion fruit, Earl Grey, chocolate and matcha plus the amazing keto/low-carb version in large batches to sell using most economical, time-saving & hand-saving methods that you can’t find anywhere even on YouTube where there are tons of free tutorials on making this secretive cake.
- Full detail material worksheets.
- Quick responses from the instructor.
- Continuous support to resolve any single technical issue arising
You might be familiar with a Jessica as a cake decorating & sugar flower instructor. You might not know she has a successful bake shop in her home country where she specializes in Japanese Cotton Cheesecakes with a long list of most unique & delicate flavours. This will be the first time ever she shares her secrets in baking the artisan Japanese cheesecakes in large batches with the fastest & most effective method for effective production. This course will be definitely for you if you want to add this world-famous type of cake to your menu either as a big bakery or a home-based cake seller.
Jessica will guide you through:
1. The most time-saving & hand-saving methods of preparing cheese batters without much manual work.
2. Making the sturdiest egg white meringue which assures beautifully- baked cakes with softly melting-in-the-moth flavours in 5 of her most popular flavors: traditional, passion fruit, Earl Grey tea, chocolate, matcha and the one-of-a-kind keto/low-carb version.
3. Setting up the temperature on a commercial oven to create strong-structured jiggly cotton cheesecakes with beautiful domes in shortest time.
4. All the secret tips in the key methods for 100-percent successful making of this tricky cake as well as important notes in selecting materials.
Happy baking with Jessica!
- Lessons 27
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 53
- Assessments Yes
Baking Artisan Japanese Cotton Cheesecakes for selling - Basic Course
- Lesson 1: Introduction to tools & ingredients
- Lesson 2: Preparing original JCC ingredients
- Lesson 3: Making original JCC batter
- Lesson 4: Baking & packing original JCC
- Lesson 5: Preparing passion fruit JCC ingredients
- Lesson 6: Making passion fruit JCC batter
- Lesson 7: Baking passion fruit JCC
- Lesson 8: Preparing Earl Grey tea JCC
- Lesson 9: Making Earl Grey tea JCC batter
- Lesson 10: Baking & packing Earl Grey tea JCC
- Lesson 11: A checklist of important tips
Baking Artisan Japanese Cotton Cheesecakes for selling - Advanced Course
- Lesson 1: Advanced JCC-tools & equipments
- Lesson 2: Advanced JCC – General ingredients
- Lesson 3: Preparing Ingredients for Chocolate JCC
- Lesson 4: Making Chocolate JCC batter
- Lesson 5: Baking & Packing Chocolate JCC
- Lesson 6: Preparing Matcha JCC ingredients
- Lesson 7: Making matcha JCC batter
- Lesson 8: Baking & Packing Matcha JCC
- Lesson 9: Summary of Important Tips
Baking Artisan Japanese Cotton Cheesecakes for selling - the Keto version