What you get
- 06 full HD video lessons of more than 4 class hours.
- Can be accessed from everywhere on all devices.
- Very detailed instructions in close-ups on how to make the well-known fluffy heaven-in-your mouth cotton cheesecakes in keto/low-carb version in large batches to sell using most economical, time-saving & hand-saving methods that you can’t find anywhere even on YouTube where there are tons of free tutorials on making this secretive cake.
- Full detail material worksheets.
- Quick responses from the instructor.
- Continuous support to resolve any single technical issue arising
You might be familiar with a Jessica as a cake decorating & sugar flower instructor. You might not know she has a successful bake shop in her home country where she specializes in Japanese Cotton Cheesecakes with a long list of most unique & delicate flavours. This will be the first time ever she shares her secrets in baking the artisan Japanese cheesecakes in large batches with the fastest & most effective method for effective production. This course will be definitely for you if you want to add this world-famous type of cake to your menu either as a big bakery or a home-based cake seller.
Jessica will guide you through:
1. The most time-saving & hand-saving methods of preparing cheese batters without much manual work.
2. Making the sturdiest egg white meringue which assures beautifully- baked cakes with softly melting-in-the-mouth flavours in a keto/low-carb version using zero -carb sugar and no flour.
3. Setting up the temperature on a commercial oven to create strong-structured jiggly cotton cheesecakes with beautiful domes in shortest time.
4. All the secret tips in the key methods for 100-percent successful making of this tricky cake as well as important notes in selecting materials.
Happy baking with Jessica!
- Lessons 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 954
- Assessments Yes
Is Japanese cotton cake sturdy enough to be used under fondant. Can one moisten it with a syrup. Or its a cake best served on its own
JCC is served on its own only. It is between a cheesecake and a light sponge cake.