What you get
- 8 full HD video lessons of more than 3 class hours
- Can be accessed from everywhere on all devices.
- Can be watched as many times as you want for life time.
- Very detailed instructions in close-ups on how to make chocolate flower paste that is very pliable and easy to blend for either realistic or exotic flowers with special effects & all Jessica’s flower techniques in making ranunculuses & vanda orchids.
- Full detail material worksheets.
- Quick responses from the instructor.
- Continuous support to resolve any single technical issue arising.
World-renowned cake artist & instructor, Jessica MV has renovated and worked with many edible mediums that can make flowers. Each medium has its own advantages and interesting facts. Chocolate is the core medium in the cake industry & people have used it to make stylized flowers rather than realistic ones. In this course, Jessica will demonstrate all the steps in making the flower paste from chocolate and the beautiful applications in 2 types of flowers: realistic ranunculuses & exotic vanda orchids with extraordinary crackled effects on the petals.
You will not only learn a new version of chocolate that can make lively flowers in all color schemes that you want but also have a chance to grab her amazing techniques in making edible flowers that can be show stoppers as displays or toppers on your cakes.
Hope you enjoy the class!
- Lessons 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 320
- Assessments Yes
- Lesson 1: Making the chocolate flower paste
- Lesson 2: A checklist of successful tips in making the paste
- Lesson 3: Making a hot coral ranunculus (Part 1): Making the cupped layers
- Lesson 4: Making a hot coral ranunculus (Part 2): Making less cupped layers
- Lesson 5: Making a hot coral ranunculus (Part 3): Making the outer layers & calyx
- Lesson 6: Making a hot coral ranunculus (Part 4): Dusting the flower & calyx
- Lesson 7: Making a vanda orchid with crackled petals (Part 1): Coloring & blending the paste; creating crackled effect
- Lesson 8: Making a vanda orchid with cracked petals (Part 2): Making & glazing the flowers; assembling work
- Course materials
Hi jessy .please if ingredients .you used to make this chocolate paste can be found any where .thanks
It includes all basic ingredients in the industry which everyone can access.
Hi jess is thoese flowers still flexible .if yes .how long thanks
It’s like other flower paste, stays flexible in certain conditions such as moderate humidity. Chocolate flowers will harden too in dry weather.
If I want to buy your 4 new classes do you have a special bundle price for it?
There won’t be a bundle of 4 courses but we will give a private promocode if you buy all 4 together.Kindly email to email@example.com, CakeJess assistant will support you with the information.
Hello jess IM interested in purchasing the chocolate flower workshop I woulD like to know if the chocolate would be a specific expensive brand or any supermarket brand chocolate could be used
No,you can use any brands, either couverture or compound if you have dry weather. In a place where it’s humid,couverture chocolate is recommended.
Hi. Do the flowers give translucent like effect or is it opaque? And do the flowers melt while working with them or something like that?
Pastel flowers will be a little translucent. It is an adapted version of modelling chocolate, so willnot melt while you are working on it. Flowers will dry up like sugar flowers.