Modified Gum Paste Module 2: Wedding Cake Flower Sculpture Art
What you get
- 09 full HD video lessons of more than 3 class hours.
- Can be accessed from everywhere on all devices.
- Very detailed instructions in close-ups on how to make gum paste that is slow in drying, very pliable and easy to blend for sophisticated sculpture art work on cakes.
- Full detail material worksheets.
- Quick responses from the instructor.
- Continuous support to resolve any single technical issue arising
Sculpture art is a great source of inspiration in our industry. Nowadays the trending styles are sculpture wedding cakes using buttercream, Royal Icing, wafer paper and gum paste, especially gum paste which normally dries very fast and hard to deal with.
Jessica MV is happy to share with you the gum paste recipe and method of making that she renovated from Nic Lodge’s version. This gum paste has the proper pliability & softness to stay fresh for longer time, which will set you free from stress in time management while working with it.
In this course, you will learn all the techniques in sculpting nature-inspired details on a dramatic wedding cake such as chrysanthemums, thistles, tropical flowers, buds and leaves of different styles as well as the lychen that copies the nature and other stylized subjects to add dimensions to the design.
Another interesting part of the course is you will recognise the endless possibilities in incorporating simple ideas into delicate designs of your own.
Join her for gum paste fun!
- Lessons 9
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 251
- Assessments Yes
Modified gum paste module 2
Fantastic cake and Jess is a fantastic instructor, loving every minute and will certainly purchase more of her tutorials