What you get
- 10 full HD video lessons of more than 4 class hours.
- Can be accessed from everywhere on all devices.
- Very detailed instructions in close-ups on how to make gum paste that is so translucent, very pliable and easy to blend for sophisticated effects on flowers that you can hardly to achieve with normal gum paste.
- Full detail material worksheets.
- Quick responses from the instructor.
- Continuous support to resolve any single technical issue arising
What do you think we can do to create seamless ombre on the flowers that will be taught in this course by looking at the photos, the peonies and roses that seem to glow from the inside?
Many of you may have the same ideas: painting & dusting on sugar flowers! The techniques must be amazing but quite risky for somene who is not very skilful in free-hand painting.
Now you can become 100% certain that you can work out the new techniques of creating ombre gum paste flowers without any painting involved using the modified gum paste that Jessica will share with you in this course!
She will show you all the secrets from the making of the amazing paste to the techniques of blending it into seamless ombre paste for exotic sugar flowers without any stress of time management. A sugar florist of slow rhythm stereotype can feel relaxed now because the paste will behave according to your own speed!
Beside the techniques mentioned above, she will also cover many flower making skills from basic to intermediate to bring the glowing sugar peonies and roses to life.
Happy gum pasting with Jessica!
- Lessons 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 357
- Assessments Yes
- Lesson 1: Making gum paste
- Lesson 2: Summary of Important tips in making gum paste
- Lesson 3: Making peony pistils & stamen
- Lesson 4: Blending ombre paste & making dual- tone peony center layers
- Lesson 5: Making dual-tone peony outer layers
- Lesson 6: Making & dusting peony calyx
- Lesson 7: Making, dusting & glazing peony leaves
- Lesson 8: Blending ombre paste & making ombre rose center layers
- Lesson 9: Making ombre rose outer layers
- Lesson 10: Making, dusting & glazing rose leaves
- Course materials