Quick-to-make Bean Paste, Flowers and Lace
What you get
- 8 full HD video lessons of more than 2 class hours
- Can be accessed from everywhere on all devices
- Very detailed instructions in close-ups on how to make bean paste in a much quicker methods compared to the traditional ones in two versions: flower paste & lace paste & how to use the paste to make dahlias & leaves, ombre fantasy butterfly flowers, & lace patterns.
- Full detail material & recipe worksheets
- Quick responses from the instructor.
- Continuous support to resolve any single technical issue arising
Bean paste has been becoming a favourite flower paste to many world artists but it discourages them because it’s too time-consuming to make. Now, there’s good news for any one interested in using bean paste as Jessica MV finds out how to make bean paste in a much quicker method! She will guide you through the process of making with all tips & tricks; then shows you how to make a classic dahlia & leaves plus a unique fantasy butterfly flower in ombre out of bean paste as well as creating lace using bean lace paste.
- Lessons 7
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 587
- Assessments Yes