For all edible flower lovers!Now a collection of tutorials on 3 mediums on trend over the recent time: wafer paper, rice paste & bean paste with 7 flowers plus leaves & lace is available in a bundle at half price! You will learn to condition wafer paper without alcohol, make rice paste and bean paste in a super quick but effective method & create classic roses, open pure peonies, vintage hydrangeas & autumn blackberry leaves out of wafer paper; the most wanted David Austin rose, an open rose & leaves out of rice paste; a classic dahlia, fantasy butterfly flowers & lace out of quick ban paste…So much in a course!
- Lessons 22
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 325
- Assessments Yes
Wafer paper realistic flowers
- Lesson 1: Introduction about wafer paper: Making wafer paper glue & conditioning wafer paper
- Lesson 2: Making an open Peony (Part 1) : the stamen center & the outer layers
- Lesson 3: Making an open peony (Part 2): Assembling & highlighting the flower & making the calyx.
- Lesson 4: Making a classic rose (Part 1) : Making the bud & 5 layers of petals
- Lesson 5: Making a classic rose (Part 2): Making rose calyx, dusting the flower & calyx
- Lesson 6: Making hydreangeas: Making, dusting & assembling the center & petals
- Lesson 7: Making winter blackberry leaves
Amazing rice paste flowers
Quick to make bean paste
- Lesson 1: Introduction to mung bean & Making bean paste for flowers
- Lesson 2: Making a dahlia (Part 1): Making the center layer
- Lesson 3: Making a dahlia (Part 2): Making the outer layers & the calyx; Dusting the flower
- Lesson 4: Making leaves: Wiring, shaping, dusting & glazing
- Lesson 5: Making an ombre fantasy butterfly flower (Part 1): Choice of colors, Making butterfly wing patterns
- Lesson 6: Making an ombre fantasy butterfly flower (Part 2): Making flower petals; glazing & assembling
- Lesson 7: Making lace paste & lace patterns
Hello, where can i find the template used for wafer paper peony?
It’s at the end of the list of lessons on the left of each video.
If you watch on an IPad/ a smart phone, click on the arrows on tab “ search” above a video, scroll down on the list of lesson appearing on the left of the video after the click.