What you get
- 14 full HD video lessons of more than 4 class hours
- Can be accessed from everywhere on all devices
- Very detailed instructions in close-ups on how to condition wafer paper without using alcohol, very simple but effective to turn wafer paper into a silky smooth, whiter & very pliable for realistic flowers and all kinds of cake textures you can think of!
- Full detail material worksheet
- Quick responses from the instructor.
- Continuous support to resolve any single technical issue arising
World-renowned cake artist & instructor, Jessica MV has her own method of treating wafer paper to turn it from a fragile, hard-to-use flower medium into something so different: very pliable, soft, smooth & super white; which totally change the nature of what wafer paper appears to be & make it become an interesting medium for realistic, fluffy & soft-looking flowers. You will learn how to make an open peony, a classic rose, hydrangeas & winter blackberry leaves with all flower techniques you can use on a flower paste from basic to intermediate: from coloring/painting to veining, texturing , shaping & dusting.
Also, Jessica MV will guide you through 3-tier cake designs with tons of techniques using everything wafer paper from various ruffle styles, rosettes, drapes, braids, vintage textures to sophisticated bow types.
You will find yourselves totally change your viewpoint on wafer paper!
- Lessons 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 833
- Assessments Yes
Session 1: Wafer Paper Creative Textures
- Lesson 1: Introduction to wafer paper: Making wafer paper glue & Conditioning wafer paper
- Lesson 2: Classic Elegant Ruffles & Tattered Ruffles
- Lesson 3: Shabby Ruffles & Braids
- Lesson 4: Rosettes & Fashion-inspired Ruffles
- Lesson 5: Wafer paper Vintage Textures: On-fire effect & Mixed media textures
- Lesson 6: More Rosettes
- Lesson 7: Classic Metallic Bow & Drapes
- Lesson 8: Infinity Two-tone Bow
Session 2: Wafer Paper Realistic Flowers
- Lesson 1: Making an open Peony (Part 1): the center & the outer layers
- Lesson 2: Making an open peony (Part 2): Assembling, highlighting the flower & making the calyx
- Lesson 3: Making a classic rose (Part 1): Making the bud & 5 layers of petals
- Lesson 4: Making a classic rose (Part 2): Making rose calyx, dusting the flower & calyx
- Lesson 5: Making hydreangeas: Making, dusting & assembling the center & petals
- Lesson 6: Making winter blackberry leaves
Hi Jess, amazing tutorials. I sent an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks. Chai