What you get
- 10 full HD video lessons of more than 3 class hours.
- Can be accessed from everywhere on all devices.
- Can be watched as many times as you want for life time.
- Very detailed instructions in close-ups on new techniques to treat wafer paper to make it so soft & pliable in all silky smooth colors either light or dark in a very quick, simple & easy way without any alcohol involved and applications of wafer paper in making realistic David Austin roses & Red Charm peonies.
- Full detail material worksheets.
- Quick responses from the instructor.
- Continuous support to resolve any single technical issue arising.
After the first courses in wafer paper flowers and wedding cake textures, Jessica got so many compliments on her clever skills in treating wafer paper and making pretty edibles out of this brittle medium. Her students near & far also asked for new classes in more wafer paper classes. Their concern is always her inspirations & this course has been designed for you all who always love her works & support her.
You will learn something very new but simple to treat wafer paper to make it so receptive to veining work which creates very life-like details on the flower petals & leaves. She will show you how to color wafer paper to achieve very smooth colors, either dark or light -her “speciality” in making wafer paper flowers that you might not see from others.
You will also learn all flower techniques to create beautiful David Austin roses & Red Charm peonies in her own styles.
Join her & enjoy the class!
- Lessons 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 332
- Assessments Yes
- Lesson 1: Choice of wafer paper
- Lesson 2: Making wafer paper glue & Conditioning wafer paper petal samples
- Lesson 3: A checklist of successful tips
- Lesson 4: Wafer paper trouble shooting
- Lesson 5: Making a Red Charm peony (Part 1): Structuring the flower, coloring & making the center layers
- Lesson 6: Making a Red Charm peony (Part 2): Making the outer layers
- Lesson 7: Making a Red Charm peony (Part 3): Making, dusting & glazing peony calyx & leaves; assembling work
- Lesson 8: Making a vibrant yellow David Austin rose (Part 1): Structuring the flower, coloring & making the center layers
- Lesson 9: Making a vibrant yellow David Austin rose (Part 2): Making the cupped layers
- Lesson 10: Making a vibrant yellow David Austin rose (Part 3): Making the open layers
- Lesson 11: Making a vibrant yellow David Austin rose (Part 4): Making, dusting & glazing rose calyx & leaves; dusting the rose &assembling work.
- Course materials