What you get
- 12 full HD video lessons of more than 7 class hours.
- Can be accessed from everywhere on all devices.
- Can be watched as many times as you want for life time.
- Very detailed instructions in close-ups on how to make chocolate flower paste & modelling paste for creating textures that is very pliable and easy to blend for either realistic or exotic flowers with special effects & all Jessica’s flower techniques in making ranunculuses & vanda orchids plus very creative texture techniques.
- Full detail material worksheets with templates, supply lists, recipes plus all important notes & summaries of important tips to make sure you can work out the techniques thoroughly.
- Quick responses from the instructor.
- Continuous support to resolve any single technical issue arising.
This course is for you if you want to learn everything in chocolate paste from flowers to textures in a bundle with crazy discount for a bundle!
World-renowned cake artist & instructor, Jessica MV has renovated and worked with many edible mediums that can make flowers. Each medium has its own advantages and interesting facts. Chocolate is the core medium in the cake industry & people have used it to make stylized flowers rather than realistic ones. In this course, Jessica will demonstrate all the steps in making the flower paste/modelling paste from chocolate and the beautiful applications in 2 types of flowers: realistic ranunculuses & exotic vanda orchids with extraordinary crackled effects on the petals & many contemporary textures with a high level of artistry.
You will not only learn a new version of chocolate paste that can make lively flowers in all color schemes that you want but also have a chance to grab her amazing techniques in making edible flowers that can be show stoppers as displays or toppers on your cakes.
You will also learn the methods of treating the medium to turn it into a seamless palette with layers of colors, creating styles of crackles & ruffles with crackled effects & imprinting lace on the cake with its hidden charm revealed under a thin layer of black paste as well as precious gemstone textures.
Hope you enjoy the class!
- Lessons 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 271
- Assessments Yes
Session 1: Making the flower paste & modelling paste
Session 2: Chocolate flowers-the sweetest beauties
- Lesson 2.1: Making a hot coral ranunculus (Part 1): Making the cupped layers
- Lesson 2.2: Making a hot coral ranunculus (Part 2): Making less-cupped layers
- Lesson 2.3: Making a hot coral ranunculus (Part 3): Making the outer layers & calyx
- Lesson 2.4: Making a hot coral ranunculus (Part 4): Dusting the flower & calyx
- Lesson 2.5: Making a vanda orchid with cracked petals (Part 1): Coloring & blending the paste; creating crackle effects
- Lesson 2.6: Making a vanda orchid with cracked petals (Part 2): Making & glazing the flower; assembling work
Session 4: Luxurious gemstone textures
Alot of videos is empty….. Why? Please fix this problem
Did you notice that the masterclass of modified modelling chocolate is a pre-order course? It was launched nearly a month ago & will go live in a month from the day it was launched, which means tomorrow the videos will be officially published.
I am sorry I don’t notice that…. I will wait for it…. Love your work?
The sale of your courses is extremely confusing. The masterclass should include ALL cake designs, flowers, and techniques (from your newest chocolate collection) with just ONE solid price, NOT just one of this or two of that , and different prices here and there (so confusing!). Frankly, I don’t know which class or classes to buy!
yes, the masterclass includes all flowers & cake textures of the same medium. The other ones are either individual courses or bundle of textures.
You can recognise from the featured image, the title of the course and the course outline. Everything is clear enough for people to work out. We design the courses this way to suit learners’ demands. Many wants flowers only & a lot of other ones love texture techniques, not flowers & the bundle courses are always at better price because those who buy it buy more.
Hello Jess, I tried to make the chocolate paste to make the flowers, but i don’t know why I need long time to wait for the petals dry and stand, it was very soft and hard to sharp it. When I finshed the flowers, it need very long times to stand, so what should I do? I already follow the receipe 50/50
I’m not sure what type of chocolate you use & how the weather is in your place, but I guess it’s humid. Same as gum paste, the modelling paste is sensitive to humid. So you need to work where it is dry enough. Also,make sure you don’t use compound chocolate. Or you can increase the portion of home made gum paste with same recipe as I used. I’m not sure ready-made gum paste or other home-made gumpaste recipes can make strong modelling paste in humid weather.